Friday, October 31, 2008

The bets are in

Whee...yes, at least 3 cm dialated. We'll see what a different doctor tells me when I go next week. For now, let's just concentrate on making it to next week, shall we? I had some very strong contractions last night and some not so strong contractions, too.
I've recently be struck by how different the end of pregnancy is this time compared to last time. The latest reason? When I do have a big contraction, and I'm panting and trying to make it to the couch to lay down, I realize I've got a peanut gallery watching: Gaby to get the ice pack, which she's convinced will help; Sally trying to climb up into my lap to sniff my face; and Ernie occasionally looking up from WoW.

Anyway, here are your best guesses.

Nov. 4: Cindy (bless you, Cindy, for being the one to think I'll deliver the earliest. Can I at least vote first?)
Nov. 5: Aunt Tina
Nov. 6: Terry
Nov. 8: Gwen
Nov. 10: Alissa
Nov. 12: Kate
Nov. 15 (Gaby's birthday party): Cheryl
Nov. 23: Grace (which may be someone's birthday I know)

I'll be 37 weeks on Monday, and all of Katie's organs will (hopefully) be fully developed. I'll try to keep her inside until then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you voted already?? Is there no early voting in Maryland? You'd better make sure you get a provisional or mail-in ballot just in case!

Unknown said...

No early voting in Maryland, unless you get an absentee ballot. I called the elections office to find out about a provisional ballot, but I'm hoping to not need one.